LT.Kitty-Kat

Important
Jailbreak Meeting 07/06/2016

0 posts in this topic

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0080ff]Hello, i'm sorry to make the meeting on a weird day but i would like to make a meeting on [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]June 7th 2016 at 5:00 PM EST[/COLOR][COLOR=#0080ff], there have been a issue that been going on for a while now, people come and talk to me about it all the time so i really want to get it over with, i would also like to get the [USERGROUP=40]@Jailbreak Overseer[/USERGROUP] to join the meeting as well because there is something important that we're going to update.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] We'll be going through:[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000]-Reports -Handy Book -Issues -Admin Powers[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000]This will be a short meeting, it'll last one hour or less.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[QUOTE="LT.Kitty-Kat, post: 30869, member: 59"] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]This will be a short meeting, it'll last one hour or less.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] "or least" KITTY YOU ARE FUCKING KILLING ME WITH YOUR GRAMMAR PLEASE!!!! It should be "or less"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[QUOTE="Nova, post: 30875, member: 356"][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=6][COLOR=#4da6ff]Still going to a meeting I have later. However, I plan to change the handbook to where it's easier for trainees to look at.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] That is why i told all jailbreak overseer to come to the meeting so they can change the handbook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Also, wasn't heli planning to do a meeting like this where he goes through the fundamentals of staffing or something? I know the meeting wasn't held in the end because of an exploit but he postponed it to Sunday or something like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[QUOTE="[TWE] The Warden's Ex, post: 30969, member: 606"]Also, wasn't heli planning to do a meeting like this where he goes through the fundamentals of staffing or something? I know the meeting wasn't held in the end because of an exploit but he postponed it to Sunday or something like that [/QUOTE] What time on sunday? (CST)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meeting notes: Part 1 of the meeting: Silence: Very insightful point The importance of how nothing is said. Silence: The meeting was never held More features such as nothing should be implemented. Silence: Suggested that the unspoken rules in jb should not be said Removing some unspoken rules would be nice Silence agreed with silence's point, and decides to not talk about the unspoken rules. Part 2 of the meeting Silence: Proposed a new feature where nothing would happen Would do nothing to Hearthigen's jb server Silence: Proposed a new feature that players can only be heard in-game when they used their mic key Silence promised to add that feature. Silence: New rule proposed. This rule states: When a player leaves the server, they leave the server. Silence added that it helps us keep our rulebook redundant Silence then said nothing. Silence: Raised issue about how players can't talk unless they pressed the mic button Silence decided to do absolutely nothing about it. Silence added on: Doing absolutely nothing would make no change at all. Everyone kept quiet and agreed with Silence. Yeah, had a fruitful meeting earlier. In conclusion, changes such as and will be added to the rules. Also, , and will be removed since they are redundant. Also, wil be changed to because " " is unnecessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.