tster2011

Hero of the Week
HOTW Nominations 12-18/6/16

0 posts in this topic

[SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ffff]Make your nominations on who you think should be this weeks HOTW! You can nominate yourself, but remember you must include a reason with your nomination. Any nomination without a reason will be deleted.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[USER=943]@Drazoure The Fox[/USER] Because he helps out a lot on the server and calls staff on when there's trouble. Also you should really add 'reasonable' to the word reason because people can give stupid reasons and it defeats the purpose. e.g. I nominate @[TWE] Alucard because his name starts with A and I like names that starts with A

I think me because I have helped the community in-game mostly, and I have helped the staff with people that are disobeying the rules, and helped the regular players by telling them the controls and rules, and to tell them what to do and not to do.

This guy name [USER=807]@ChewBacca[/USER] should be in the HOTW because he knows the rules as well and is a nice person once you get to know him, he also helps out people when needed such as commands and what's going on, and also sacrifice himself to make it freeday and he's a weird person, but non less he's funny (kinda).

I nominate [S]@Def[/S][SIZE=4][S]alt[/S] [/SIZE]and @[SIZE=4]ȼhara because they both are cool players who know the rules and that pretty much is it [/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Admin Edit: Defalt is a staff member please post a nomination for him on SOTW[/SIZE]

[QUOTE="ShadowTiger, post: 31632, member: 456"]I think [USER=456]@ShadowTiger[/USER] because he makes fanfics and is a savage and loves you <3[/QUOTE] You are a staff and this is the Hero of The Week thread, Staff is @ [URL]https://www.hearthigen.com/threads/sotw-nominations-19-25-6-16.3955/[/URL] and you can't nominate yourself..

[QUOTE="GassyLemonMan, post: 31694, member: 65"][USER=89]@Kolor[/USER] Kolor Reason 1: Making TTT fun to play, I enjoyed mindlessly killing each other in DM Reason 2: Brought me back to this great place, I got to see how you all grew in the time I was gone which was Great! Reason 3: Always willing to help me out and point me in the right Direction[/QUOTE] I think this is for SOTW:: Staff of the Week. Go post this there haha. Thanks babe :)

[QUOTE="king.pandaman, post: 31095, member: 1137"][USER=887]@Defalt[/USER] because he has been in the community for a while. he is a nice person. knows rules of both TTT and JB[/QUOTE] Something wrong with that.. XD