Heliuxen

Important
Jailbreak & Garry's Mod Communities Reminder

4 posts in this topic

Hearthigen,

I want to yet again reiterate the importance of respecting those around us and giving respect where it is due.

I recently spoke with the leader of Unity-Network, @Plexity. We addressed some issues we both had and we fixed them by discussing what was going on, our different perspectives, etc.

As I had said last night, I made a post yesterday that came off the wrong way, at my own fault. I am not too big to admit my mistakes, and I hope you all see that I too, do make mistakes. I apologized to Plexity, because I would not wish negativity on any community.

While we continue to try and make positive ties with others in the Garry's Mod community, I feel as though you should all know that I spoke with two of their higher management and they were great guys (@Fergie and Plexity himself). I hope you all will treat them with the same respect that you afford me.

I want to make it clear as well, that when you are a part of Hearthigen, you swear to uphold the values that we stand for. Friendship, family and compassion. When you go to other communities and act out, you put a significant mark on the community. No matter what the community has or hasn't done, it is important that we all see eye to eye. With that said, while we are more than open to communication, not all communities are. Just because they elect not to communicate doesn't mean you have all rights to go and harass them. I implore you, as I always have, to please refrain from harassing other communities.

Whether you're in HGEN as a member, Staff or just a player on our servers, please understand the repercussions of your actions.

We can't hold our values true if we don't hold them with others as well, even those outside of our community. I hope you all listen to these words and hold them close.

I wanted to be sure I said this again, because I think my own words yesterday came off in a completely different light than I intended. That was at my fault, and although I make mistakes, I do everything I can to try and fix them.

Continue being the best you all can be, and show love to those around us, whether they are with us or not.

Some of my favorite quotes I'd like to share:

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

- Martin Luther King Jr.

"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend."

- Martin Luther King Jr.

"We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."

- George Washington

"Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all."

- George Washington

Do the best you can, because it is all you can do. Our community is dedicated to being a safe-haven for all players of all races, religions and otherwise prejudiced fields. People are safe here, and they always will be. Remember this; spread love and I hope to see you all spreading this love everywhere!

- Heliuxen