Clare

Introduction
Clare's Staff Introduction

0 posts in this topic

[B]General Information[/B] [B]Current Rank:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Officer [/COLOR] [B]Name you want to be called:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Clare [/COLOR] [B]Ambitions as a Staff:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I want to make this community as wel as it ever will be for as long as I can. [/COLOR] [B]Why you became a Staff:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I like to help people and too many times have I seen RDM while no admins on. I wanted to be on when no other staff was on. [/COLOR] [B]Rank you wish to achieve (reasonably):[/B] [COLOR="red"]Commander and overseer after a long time of staff work with these amazing people Oh and to over through Heli but anyway... [/COLOR] [B]Anything else about you:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I love every one, y'all are amazing for ever and I love every one reading this. Do you love me too. *Cry* [/COLOR]

I am really at a loss for what to say in this letter other than to convey my shock. Before I get moving here, let me point out that Miss Clare's self-righteous, antihumanist janissaries continually demonstrate their blatant love of Leninism. As those same janissaries like to say, “Science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power.” That's a verbatim quote that doesn't parse too well but does indicate that Clare insisted she'd never destroy our youths' ability to relax, reflect, study, and meditate. Unfortunately, it wasn't long before she did exactly that. She promised she'd never shout direct personal insults and invitations to exchange fisticuffs, but then she did just that—and worse. At least Clare is consistent, but she has been telling everyone that it's okay for her to indulge her every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole. I would like to remind Clare that false words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil. Clare's sniffish utterances create and sustain inequality, hierarchy, and privilege. Equally important is the fact that Clare fails to comprehend and practice the teachings of her religion. More precisely, she conveniently forgets her religion's messages of peace, love, compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness—or, at best, misremembers them as an edict to slander those who are most systematically undervalued, underpaid, underemployed, underfinanced, underinsured, underrated, and otherwise underserved and undermined as undeserving and underclass. Okay, I admit that people who agree with her half-measures are either stupid, drunk, on drugs, paid off by Clare, or are unapologetically self-deluded criticasters. But Clare's maudlin preoccupation with Stalinism, usually sicklied over with such nonsense words as “microclimatological”, would make sense if a person's honor were determined strictly by his or her ability to make our lives miserable. As that's not the case, we can conclude only that Clare has been surprisingly successful at convincing diabolic pothouse drunks that Elvis is alive and well and living in Tweed, Ontario. It's shameful that so many people have bought into this nonsense. It's even more shameful that Clare recently claimed that her treacheries are Right with a capital R. I would have found this comment shocking had I not heard similar garbage from her a hundred times before. In short, Miss Clare is sympathetic to imprudent causes of all stripes. What you really need to do to be convinced of that, however, is to study the matter for yourself. I'll be happy to send you enough facts to get you started. Just write to me.

[QUOTE="Moon, post: 2327, member: 25"]I am really at a loss for what to say in this letter other than to convey my shock. Before I get moving here, let me point out that Miss Clare's self-righteous, antihumanist janissaries continually demonstrate their blatant love of Leninism. As those same janissaries like to say, “Science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power.” That's a verbatim quote that doesn't parse too well but does indicate that Clare insisted she'd never destroy our youths' ability to relax, reflect, study, and meditate. Unfortunately, it wasn't long before she did exactly that. She promised she'd never shout direct personal insults and invitations to exchange fisticuffs, but then she did just that—and worse. At least Clare is consistent, but she has been telling everyone that it's okay for her to indulge her every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole. I would like to remind Clare that false words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil. Clare's sniffish utterances create and sustain inequality, hierarchy, and privilege. Equally important is the fact that Clare fails to comprehend and practice the teachings of her religion. More precisely, she conveniently forgets her religion's messages of peace, love, compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness—or, at best, misremembers them as an edict to slander those who are most systematically undervalued, underpaid, underemployed, underfinanced, underinsured, underrated, and otherwise underserved and undermined as undeserving and underclass. Okay, I admit that people who agree with her half-measures are either stupid, drunk, on drugs, paid off by Clare, or are unapologetically self-deluded criticasters. But Clare's maudlin preoccupation with Stalinism, usually sicklied over with such nonsense words as “microclimatological”, would make sense if a person's honor were determined strictly by his or her ability to make our lives miserable. As that's not the case, we can conclude only that Clare has been surprisingly successful at convincing diabolic pothouse drunks that Elvis is alive and well and living in Tweed, Ontario. It's shameful that so many people have bought into this nonsense. It's even more shameful that Clare recently claimed that her treacheries are Right with a capital R. I would have found this comment shocking had I not heard similar garbage from her a hundred times before. In short, Miss Clare is sympathetic to imprudent causes of all stripes. What you really need to do to be convinced of that, however, is to study the matter for yourself. I'll be happy to send you enough facts to get you started. Just write to me.[/QUOTE] Please excuse my language but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS! I DONT THINK ELVIS IS ALIVE AND YES I AM A PRACTICING EPISCAPOL PERSON! AND SOME OF THESE THINGS THE FUCK. DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG. AM I A BAD PERSON. I LOVE EVERYONE. MOON WHY BBY

For one, you are a very friendly and intellectual individual. Two, I hope to get to know you better not only as a friend but "partner" as staff of jailbreak. I honestly hope you get the promotions that you are looking for. If you ever need to talk to me. Message me on steam or poke me on teamspeak and I'll get back to you asap.