Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D_Cheese

Important
Come back

0 posts in this topic

[COLOR=#00ff00]I want to come back out of retirement but I HAVE to wait 2 months for it says [USER=618]@Markozeeko[/USER] ... So Im just going to make a thread about it because I dont see the new staff and EVEN some old staff doing little to nothing on the server so it pushed me to wanting to come back so I can make peace on the server again. It is wrong that I even had to make this thread. Because the thing about retirement is, "You can come back whenever you feel you want to." I just want to come back seeing that it would be a fun way to use my freetime over summer. I hope this will go through and I hope I get accepted back in... [/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff]<3[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffff00]~D_Cheese[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="BEEMO, post: 34243, member: 900"][USER=1270]@D_Cheese[/USER] you may think Staff do nothing, but really they probably are. They're most likely dealing with more Bigger, or important issues at the moment.[/QUOTE] I see officers on the server and they just sit around and do nothing, then I have to step in and take control of the situation even though I have NO powers. AND no right to do so. But people listen for some reason because I rub off as an authority figure.

OK so how would you know there not taking reports. you're not even staff. like beemo said they're taking are of bigger problems. im just saying if you want to be staff dont trash talk beause once you slip up youre going to be in the fire.

[QUOTE="D_Cheese, post: 34245, member: 1270"]I see officers on the server and they just sit around and do nothing, then I have to step in and take control of the situation even though I have NO powers. AND no right to do so. But people listen for some reason because I rub off as an authority figure.[/QUOTE] Can you please tell me what officers are "sitting around doing nothing" because all I am currently seeing is you calling my department out as the officers are carried by my trainers without anything backing it up

I'd like to point out its not just officers doing nothing some times even admins and mod aren't really focusing on their jobs as staff members on one occasion i had logged on the server to see many people screaming constantly into their mics i had asked the 3 current staff on the server why that was and they just provided me with excuses rather then trying to deal with the mess i ended up having to gag about 4-5 people because they refused to do anything about this i found it disgusting that there were 4 reports from other players asking for them to stop these people screaming as well and STILL nothing was done until i logged on.

This isn't supposed to be targeting staff. Or at least, that shouldn't be the point. The point is that he thinks the staff arent doing enough and he wants to come back and help. Which I think is okay. However, I know a lot of the staff work hard and it is unfair to target all of them. Also [USER=736]@Tray[/USER] I have heard of the situation you are talking about but I had gone afk and came back afterwards, so I didn't hear all of the micspam. I'm sorry if it came off as if I wasn't doing anything. I know a lot of staff try but trust me it's hard when you are only an officer because there are a lot of things you cannot do. Even at my rank now, it is hard to deal with mass rdmers, lots of micspam, and disrespect when you are the only staff on at 3 in the morning.

[QUOTE="Onyxfang, post: 34288, member: 1285"]This isn't supposed to be targeting staff. Or at least, that shouldn't be the point. The point is that he thinks the staff arent doing enough and he wants to come back and help. Which I think is okay. However, I know a lot of the staff work hard and it is unfair to target all of them. Also [USER=736]@Tray[/USER] I have heard of the situation you are talking about but I had gone afk and came back afterwards, so I didn't hear all of the micspam. I'm sorry if it came off as if I wasn't doing anything. I know a lot of staff try but trust me it's hard when you are only an officer because there are a lot of things you cannot do. Even at my rank now, it is hard to deal with mass rdmers, lots of micspam, and disrespect when you are the only staff on at 3 in the morning.[/QUOTE] i simply pointed out that his claims are indeed true and this does happen a lot and when i asked you as to why you didn't do anything you said and i quote "im too busy rebelling"

[QUOTE="Tray, post: 34291, member: 736"]i simply pointed out that his claims are indeed true and this does happen a lot and when i asked you as to why you didn't do anything you said and i quote "im too busy rebelling"[/QUOTE] ... The brunt of the micspam had already been quieted by the time I came back and I said "hang on gimme a sec I have to actively rebel"

[FONT=Open Sans][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff4dff]Still one of our more devoted staff that knows his shit, yeah he's retired/resigned a few times but he's still very active and dedicated. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE="Kou-yne, post: 34436, member: 1273"][FONT=Open Sans][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff4dff]Still one of our more devoted staff that knows his shit, yeah he's retired/resigned a few times but he's still very active and dedicated. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] Im finding that hard to belive

[QUOTE="Kou-yne, post: 34436, member: 1273"][FONT=Open Sans][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff4dff]Still one of our more devoted staff that knows his shit, yeah he's retired/resigned a few times but he's still very active and dedicated. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] I haven't seen him be very active since earlier this week...

[QUOTE="Onyxfang, post: 34495, member: 1285"]I haven't seen him be very active since earlier this week...[/QUOTE] [FONT=Open Sans][SIZE=5][COLOR=#cc99ff]The entire reason he resigned/retired last time is because he knew he was going to be busy but ended up not being as busy as he expected and did not want to be afk/very inactive.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE="D_Cheese, post: 34245, member: 1270"]I see officers on the server and they just sit around and do nothing, then I have to step in and take control of the situation even though I have NO powers. AND no right to do so. But people listen for some reason because I rub off as an authority figure.[/QUOTE] I would've approved your coming out of retirement if you hadn't made this thread altogether, which is an attack thread where you proclaim you're doing things you shouldn't be doing, any ways. You even acknowledge that. If you can't have respect for your own team, I don't see how you'll fit back in-in a team-work based setting.

[QUOTE="Heliuxen, post: 34593, member: 1"]If you can't have respect for your own team, I don't see how you'll fit back in-in a team-work based setting.[/QUOTE] Trust me, I respect all staff. I just wanted to come out of retirement, I used that as just 1 reason. But now i guess I'm stuck in retirement for good then?

[QUOTE="D_Cheese, post: 34690, member: 1270"]Trust me, I respect all staff. I just wanted to come out of retirement, I used that as just 1 reason. But now i guess I'm stuck in retirement for good then?[/QUOTE] You could've just waited there was no reason to belittle other staff publicly when there trying there best and even if every staff member has there own negatives there was honestly no need to do it publicly like this and just because they don't staff the way you do doesn't mean you have the right to say they aren't doing there job right we are all equal in this family