JJROCKETDOG

Request
Banner for Youtube/Signiture

0 posts in this topic

I want me Backround to be the american flag I linked

I want My name to say JJROCKETDOG black or yellow and slanted right I want the SHUT YOUR COMMIE MOUTH picture to be on right side

I want the other picture to be on the left

I also want to be able to use this for youtube (if thats okay with you) as my banner EDIT: If you cannot use the picture of the guy screaming, if you can just add something about a guy screaming bad stuff about communists :P

[QUOTE="JJROCKETDOG, post: 34631, member: 908"]I want me Backround to be the american flag I linked[ATTACH=full]781[/ATTACH] I want My name to say JJROCKETDOG black or yellow and slanted right I want the SHUT YOUR COMMIE MOUTH picture to be on right side [ATTACH=full]783[/ATTACH] I want the other picture to be on the left [ATTACH=full]782[/ATTACH] I also want to be able to use this for youtube (if thats okay with you) as my banner EDIT: If you cannot use the picture of the guy screaming, if you can just add something about a guy screaming bad stuff about communists :p[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ASn8ONr.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE="JJROCKETDOG, post: 34800, member: 908"][USER=1280]@LT.Kitty-Kat[/USER] Hey Kat the image you made for me did not work so I made my own, what do you think?[ATTACH=full]795[/ATTACH][/QUOTE] :3 I like it, do you want me to put the one i made as your sig or leave it as it is?