ForgetfulCat

Discussion
TTT Rules Updated

10 posts in this topic

Alright dudes, I need your help with this; I updated the TTT rules and I need your help. What else do you think should be added, removed, modified?

Edit: Rules have been updated. This thread is over; thanks for your help, gents.

In the rules I see no place where you explain what RDM means, if a total new guy to all of gmod joins and sees RDM, he is just going to assume something else entirely.

Ahhhhhh, good point, good point.

Although after thinking about this for about 1 more minute, I realize it is not my responsibility to explain what RDM means. That's ridiculous; players who don't understand the rules should ask. Or learn how to play TTT.

I have changed it to this, regardless:

1) No RDM (Random Death Match). Especially NO Revenge RDM. (Yes, damaging players counts as RDM too, even if they are not killed)

Ahhhhhh, good point, good point.

Although after thinking about this for about 1 more minute, I realize it is not my responsibility to explain what RDM means. That's ridiculous; players who don't understand the rules should ask. Or learn how to play TTT.

I have changed it to this, regardless:

1) No RDM (Random Death Match). Especially NO Revenge RDM. (Yes, damaging players counts as RDM too, even if they are not killed)

I like the updates