Moon

Fight for the Future.

4 posts in this topic

: Fight for the Future

by AnimeWeebLord420 (me)

A/N: Dont ask me. I didn't know where I was going with this either, I just write everything that comes into my head.

This is the definitive story of our hero and how they found the creepy Money.

A/N: Nothing is mine, except my character Marisa. Enjoy!

Marisa felt really dperessed one day. She had just found out that she was adopted. Her real parents turned out to be nobels from Europe. They had a upper class no matching nodes found and were mighty richt! But she had none of that richness around. It made her feel pretty bad about himself so she listened to some good music.

But long she did not have to be depressed as Moon came in and held her hand (they had falled in love at the end of the story see). And she said: "I love oyu so much, it hurts. What is wrong with you? If you feel bad then I feel bad."

So Marisa told him the whole story. He was shocked to hear this and said "I'm really shocked to hear this! Your parents are monsters!"

"Which ones?"

"All four of them, I don't like them. As much as I don't like Flwuffy!"

And that was a lot because Marisa knew that Moon hated Flwuffy because she was unbelievably stupid and fat.

But Moon took out a letter, "this had just arrived," said Moon.

Marisa openend the envolupe and inside was an invitation:

"Most Esteemed Marisa said the message"

"You are condord invited to the royal ball of your parents. Your real parents, miss."

"We hope to see you soon. Most esteamly yours, dutchess!"

Oh my, said Marisa this is rad!. But Moon was a little sceptic: "Maybe it's a trick."

"Why?" said Marisa

"Because there are.... rumours. Of The Jew still being around!"

"Surely he could not come all the way to Europe!?" said Marisa confidently because she didn't think that The Jew could travel that far.

"Hurm," said Moon contagiously, "we just have to be careful."

"Hold on," exlciamed Marisa, there is something else in the invitation!

"Princess Marisa, hereby we also bestow upon you the keys to the cage of a flying unicorn your parents have provided you with. Also, whenever you hold this key in your hand, your powers are increased"

Marisa was really happy with that but also felt a little bad for Moon. After they had a relaction ship, Moon had taught him his play video games good and she picked it up really well! she was now even better at Moon at the play video games good (not fucking really)!

So they went and picked up the flying unicorn. It was really quick and agile and flew around them like it really enjoyed itself! It took a moment but with enough training and perversion, Marisa trained it to his will! Now they could go and visit their parents!

But little did they know that the invitation was not from Kitty's european nobel parents, but from Flwuffy instead! And she had teamed up with The Jew!

Then our gang knew what to do. They had to infiltrate The Jew's forbodding dungeons but in order to do so, they had to wear a disguise.

Marisa thought long and hard about the best disguise. They couldn't be too obvious or threatening because then The Jew's guards could catch them. But they couldn't look too mundane because then The Jew's guards would never let them in.

No... they had to be clever.

So Marisa came up with the best idea she had: they would dress up in gothic clothes!

Moon's friends were a little skeptic at the idea, but they all agreed it was for the best. But where would they get the best gothic clothing to surprise the guards with?

Kitty knew exactly the best store to go: TrampVamp.

So they all went there in the deep of the night and smashed in the doorlock in order to enter the store. Moon deactivated the alarm and so they could easily get into the store and take whatever they need in order to infiltrate The Jew's headquarters

Marisa put on nice tight redleather pants. Then a black tanktop with My Chemical Romance's logo on the back and on top of it all a nice long leather coat with red streaks on the side. Then she painted her nails black and used red to draw little drops of blood on there

Kitty wore a short red skirt with long black stockings that had holes where the toes would go so she could still paint her toenails. And she also had a corset made from unicorns gut that looked so awesome on her. Over this all she had a long leather coat. Moon also had cool clothes (A/N but I'm running out of imagination to describe it, so I guess he looked like Neo from the Matrix i know it's an old movie but those clothes look soooo cool)

Finally they were ready to face The Jew!

And this is where the story ends...

It has come... to my attention... that some readers... don't like my art. They say that it's...it's all anti-semetic (sxuz me, but jews are like that!) and racist (I had a black classmate in my class once and he was really stupid lol) . That hurts me a lot. Really... a lot.

Do u know how long it takes me to write my stories? Do u think I like it being stuck at home with nothing to do but writing my soul into my art? My favourite show just ended and I was on team Jacob!

Writing is the only thing that makes me happy, but if that isn't good enough for u people, then I'm going to call it quits!

Yes, that's righr! I won't finish this story! You forced me into this :( HAPPY NOW?!!!!

I want to thank PrettySnape5 and Tinkersnuggums for beta reading, but I... I... I... just can't take it anymore.

So long internet. I WON"T MISS U!!