8 posts in this topic

So I've been playing jailbreak recently, and I noticed it's really hard to tell the difference now. Like I'll be hiding in a vent waiting to AWP the warden in the head, but instead it's a guard because I can't tell the difference. Is it just me or what? I think we need something that stand out a little more like before.

So I've been playing jailbreak recently, and I noticed it's really hard to tell the difference now. Like I'll be hiding in a vent waiting to AWP the warden in the head, but instead it's a guard because I can't tell the difference. Is it just me or what? I think we need something that stand out a little more like before.

I personally liked this aspect. It makes rebelling and creating freedays that much more difficult.

I love me some easy freedays

The issue before was that freedays were commonplace and constantly happened. The Warden is easy to notice when you're facing him, but from the standpoint of a rebeller he looks just the right amount of the same that its hard to detect him quickly.

And adding onto what Heli said, if lets say you're sniping and you only see the backs of the guards heads, the player models look just right so that you might kill a guard instead of the warden, (and also freedays are still really easy because you can just hover over the player model and it'll tell you the name)