Alucard The Warden's Ex

The 『 』(Anime fanfic part 2)

2 posts in this topic

We went to Pizza Hut, because it was heavily advertised in Code Geass, for lunch.

"Sugooooooiiiiii" I exclaimed.

A bunch of locals dining there, stared at me for a second, and then went back to what they were doing, pretending nothing had happened.

"Where's the Papa Johnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn's" Pandaman groaned.

"Dude, this is Japan, not America urusai yo!" I snapped. I just saw a shitty anime *cough tokyo ghoul ahem don't kill me please* and I got triggered really easily.

The pizza was rich in cheese and we enjoyed pulling the pizza to see the cheese stretch, it was so kimochi. We had a great time enjoying the rich texture and the savoury taste from each slice, paired up with a delightful glass of a banana smoothie.

"Why are we not eating sushi? " Zoey asked out of the blue.

"Are you kidding me? It's friggin pizza who would say no to pizza?" Drazoure flailed his arms around, pretending to be a pokemon master.

Halfway into our extravagant feasting, all our phones beeped simultaneously. All of us looked at each other. Kirito was the only one who didn't get the beep so he went to a corner to reflect upon his life.

It was a text sent by.... 『 』....

"What?? A blank text sent by a blank guy?" Onyxfang exclaimed in annoyance.

Upon hearing this, Kirito got up and ran back to our sides.

"OHHH IT'S THE LEGENDARY BLANK!" He squealed with excitement.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked.

"Weeeeeee areeeee maaaavaaaaariiiiikuuu きゅうさいなんていらない ~” Kirito was singing a song that sounded familiar.

"Oh! No Game No Life ermigaudddd!" I exclaimed.

"どんなりふじん...."Kirito continued...

"Osooouu tooomoo~" We started singing in sync together.

"I wanna be the very best..." Drazoure began.

"Shut up Drazoure!" We all chimed in together.

"Come on..."

Suddenly a flash of white light appeared and before long we found ourselves in a colourful weird world.

"にい...." A petite pale-skinned smol girl with long, messy white hair with pale blue, purple, pink, green, and yellow tint and large, passive golden/yellow-red eyes was holding on to a tall and lean guy with about the same skin tone.

"よ。" The lean guy casually waved to everyone, wearing a sly grin on his face.

"あなたは....もしかして......空(we heard him say 'Sora')?" Kirito's eyes lit up with excitement.

Again.. where did the subtitles disappear to? Was Kirito asking that guy if he's indeed Sora?

"それは私です。" Sora grinned sheepishly.

"Hey... English? E-I-GO?" I frantically waved my weeaboo-ass hands, hoping subtitles would eventually pop up.

"お、ごめねよ," Sora laughed, "Name's Sora, that's my sister, Shiro, and together, we are the absolutely unbeatable blank."

"I challenge you to a pokemon battle!" Drazoure yelled.

Oh no. Things were not gonna get good. A slow, sly smile crawled over Sora's face.

"さ、ガムをはじめよ。”

To be continued.

2 people like this