• Announcements

• kanalumaddela

Welcome   11/15/2016

Welcome to our community! While we are primarily a Garry's Mod community. We have expanded our servers to other areas and are welcome to new ideas and players. After registering with us, feel free to apply and become a part of our family! https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/2/hearthigen-member-application/
    • Archthious

PoliceRP Beta Apps (Open)   02/20/2017

PoliceRP Beta Tester Applications are now up, Feel free to apply for them though this link https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/69/policerp-beta-tester-application/ Keep in mind you need to at least be an HGEN Member+ to apply for it, If you're not I suggest you apply for that.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EarlWheeler

Important
Retirement

12 posts in this topic

I knew this day would come eventually.

I'm so sorry everyone, but as of this moment, I have chosen to retire.

I've been working long hours at my job almost constantly, and my limited free time is usually taken up by a new music project I'm trying to get off the ground (hoping to release the first single in a few weeks, which I'm totally in love with). I've formed a lot of new personal relationships as well, which requires time and commitment.

I'll still be here for all of you who need me, or want to stay friends.

Feel free to add me on social media, and please stay in touch through Kik or Steam.

This truly was a lovely community, and I had a lot of great times, especially early on, but it is simply not fair to you all for me to be absent for such long periods of time.

In regards to the Conflict Resolution Department, I hereby promote Advisor @Markozeeko to Head Advisor, if he would like to run the department. Otherwise, please select the next person in line based on Conflict Resolution rank.

Farewell, Hearthigen! :fire:

I've been working long hours at my job almost constantly, and my limited free time is usually taken up by a new music project I'm trying to get off the ground (hoping to release the first single in a few weeks, which I'm totally in love with). I've formed a lot of new personal relationships as well, which requires time and commitment.

Feel free to add me on social media, and please stay in touch through Kik or Steam.

This truly was a lovely community, and I had a lot of great times, especially early on, but it is simply not fair to you all for me to be absent for such long periods of time.

In regards to the Conflict Resolution Department, I hereby promote Advisor @Markozeeko to Head Advisor, if he would like to run the department. Otherwise, please select the next person in line based on Conflict Resolution rank.

Thank you for your services, Earl.

Good luck and keep us updated on your adventures, bro.

Much love!

Heliuxen

Thank you for your services, Earl.

Good luck and keep us updated on your adventures, bro.

Much love!

Heliuxen

You still have a great community here, and I'm really gonna miss it. Hope you guys keep in touch.

Sidenote: If you guys could do the retirement rank stuff for me that'd be much appreciated, don't wanna mess things up, haha.

Thank you Earl for everything you've done for the people in this community, I really hope you find the best path you're headed towards in life now.

We will all miss you, you were a big part of this family. Please keep in touch with us whenever you can. Also I would be more than happy to accept the offer of Head Advisor. I hope I can carry on your drama diffusions. Best of luck to you Earl.

Thank you Earl for everything you've done for the people in this community, I really hope you find the best path you're headed towards in life now.

We will all miss you, you were a big part of this family. Please keep in touch with us whenever you can. Also I would be more than happy to accept the offer of Head Advisor. I hope I can carry on your drama diffusions. Best of luck to you Earl.

Idk tbh I wanna hear Earl drop a fire album