JamesIsMyName

Missing...

10 posts in this topic

Respect and loyalty goes both ways, if they don't return it, they don't deserve it.

Act like a fucking adult, for fucks sake. I'm tired of this bullshit. Stop acting like a damn child. If you don't want to do what I asked you to do, then don't, that is your decision, not mine, not @Nomad's.

There is no respect for others without humility in one's self.

Henri Frederic Amiel

I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man's self-respect is a sin.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The final test of a gentleman is his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him.

William Lyon Phelps

We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.

Booker T. Washington

Act like a fucking adult, for fucks sake. I'm tired of this bullshit. Stop acting like a damn child. If you don't want to do what I asked you to do, then don't, that is your decision, not mine, not @Nomad's.

There is no respect for others without humility in one's self.

Henri Frederic Amiel

I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man's self-respect is a sin.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The final test of a gentleman is his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him.

William Lyon Phelps

We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.

Booker T. Washington

Jesus christ this had nothing to do with Nomad, you made it out to be.

Who said hate? Who said never forgiven? Only that respect is mutual. William Lyon Phelps stated to respect everyone who has no service to you, not to respect ones who don't do the same.

Forgiveness is possible but only in the eyes of both, not the one sided views of a single.

There is a difference between being a child and having different views, your claim is a ludicrous statement to further your argument. No one here is blind and ignorant of choices and context, but rather we see what we know, and we decide from there.

Jesus christ this had nothing to do with Nomad, you made it out to be.

Who said hate? Who said never forgiven? Only that respect is mutual. William Lyon Phelps stated to respect everyone who has no service to you, not to respect one who don't do the same.

Forgiveness is possible but only in the eyes of both, not the one sided views of a single.

There is a difference between being a child and having different views, your claim is a ludicrous statement to further your argument. No one here is blind and ignorant of choices and context, but rather we see what we know, and we decide from there.

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. I am disappointed in you. Your actions are exactly why you will not be a HGEN member. Congratulations, you're digging your hole more and more. Just keep it up, the next results won't be so nice.

Please, don't give me that bullshit about it not being about him when your member app last night was about him directly.

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. I am disappointed in you. Your actions are exactly why you will not be a HGEN member. Congratulations, you're digging your hole more and more. Just keep it up, the next results won't be so nice.

Please, don't give me that bullshit about it not being about him when your member app last night was about him directly.

The application was a joke. Lmao

And this actually literally had nothing to do with him untill you made out to be. I saw a quote and I liked it, I decided to make a simple post about it that I thought would receive next to no attention.

I stand corrected about that.

How do I dig my hole deeper when I can dig no further? Until you let go of the principle that I am a child and have no sense in what I speak, only then will you really understand my claims and thoughts, and my principles, nothing against you my good sir.

The application was a joke. Lmao

And this actually literally had nothing to do with him untill you made out to be. I saw a quote and I liked it, I decided to make a simple post about it that I thought would receive next to no attention.

I stand corrected about that.

How do I dig my hole deeper when I can dig no further? Until you let go of the principle that I am a child and have no sense in what I speak, only then will you really understand my claims and thoughts, and my principles, nothing against you my good sir.

Allow me to go ahead and clarify for you one more time, why you're wrong, and what hole you're digging.

Overall, your argument is that you won't apologize because they won't. So, one person has to be he bigger person, you chose and elect not to be. This action overall dictates that you have no respect for yourself and no respect for others. You have no respect for me or for Hearthigen, and this is shown in every way you've spoken. This is a family. Thusly, we need to be able to trust each other. I can't trust you because you can't do a simple thing such as saying "I'm sorry." You think you're above everyone, and this becomes clear based on every and any response you give where you cite that you have some superior intellect. I am not impressed or moved, I am tired of it.

Do you realize how childish it is to say "They won't apologize, so I won't!!!!!!!!!!" That's Kindergarten shit. Congratulations, you're back in Kindergarten. I hope that is what your overall goal was. Who gives a damn whether they apologize or not? Your conscious isn't clear, and I don't care what you have to say about it. Your constant lashing out is the example that you have guilt, but you let anger and hate cloud your judgement. It is sad, and you really should let it go. Nonetheless, you will proclaim "YOU WON'T LET IT GO! YOU WON'T LET IT GO!"

It is my job as an Owner of Hearthigen to ensure any and all of my members are protected and its overall functionality is to continue at respectful rates. We do not need someone who casts empty threats and is not sorry for them a part of this community. No matter what they did, or said, you have no right to punish an entire community; whether you did it or not.

Your constant bringing it up, in the presence of my other Staff and members, when I'm around, and not, is the example you set. You are a fountain of drama, and you want others to show you sympathy. I will not participate in such seeking.

You either apologize to Unity-Network for your actions or you don't. If it is the latter, you will not be a Hearthigen member.

Period.