Dradaus

Fernando choice fate

12 posts in this topic

Hello this is a problem i am seeing in the jailbreak community with a player that keeps changing there name but most know him by chris or fernandos choice from what i can see. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306024619/ The other day he was banned one day for disrespect of staff and a admin up said to ban perma next time. today he disrespected and i had to talk them down for not perma with a huge argument. now real quick this is what he said to get the first ban after i kicked him for mass disrespect

Chrittthhh (Its my bday): go fuck ur self u alty piece of shit i hope u get demoted

Chrittthhh (Its my bday): oh wait didint mean to send that to u sory

Chrittthhh (Its my bday): love u

so what should i do or how should staff handle this

well, I'm not Jb staff so I can't really give you the correct advice, the best solution would be to tell them he was banned already and that he happens to be mass disrespecting staff and players, if this grows to be a huge problem the result might become a perma ban

Hello this is a problem i am seeing in the jailbreak community with a player that keeps changing there name but most know him by chris or fernandos choice from what i can see. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306024619/ The other day he was banned one day for disrespect of staff and a admin up said to ban perma next time. today he disrespected and i had to talk them down for not perma with a huge argument. now real quick this is what he said to get the first ban after i kicked him for mass disrespect

Chrittthhh (Its my bday): go fuck ur self you alty piece of shit i hope you get demoted

Chrittthhh (Its my bday): oh wait didint mean to send that to you sory

Chrittthhh (Its my bday): love you

I don't see what the problem is, just deliver proper punishment and he'll most likely get the message.

If his next offence was a perma ban, then what I would do is talk to him. Then perma ban him if he does it again. Simple. Dont stress it, I know this guy and he is known to troll and do such. If you feel like he shouldnt be banned, talk to him and sort it out. If you think he should, ban him and get over it.

If his next offence was a perma ban, then what I would do is talk to him. Then perma ban him if he does it again. Simple. Dont stress it, I know this guy and he is known to troll and do such. If you feel like he shouldnt be banned, talk to him and sort it out. If you think he should, ban him and get over it.
the thing is he should not get a perma ban for disrespect when you get two weeks for mass so what i think is he should get extended bans before a perma but that is me. i am annoyed a admon + said to perma next offense with out talking to him or helping him before.

Chrittthhh (Its my bday): go fuck ur self u alty piece of shit i hope u get demoted

Chrittthhh (Its my bday): oh wait didint mean to send that to u sory

Chrittthhh (Its my bday): love u

This isn't Fernando, Fernando's a different person altogether, this guy is @SPPS Vanquish.......

Edited by