Trailer Park Supervisor

Important
DarkRP Event for July 23rd

19 posts in this topic

This time we had quite a few suggestions, and it was a tie in the end. We were able to make a final decision, and the event for Saturday will be the DarkRP event. This event will be around 10pm CST. How we will do this event: Everyone will get on TS and join the DarkRP Event Channel. We then will decide on a server and we will all play. We are not there to troll, just simply to play. If you guys are trolling, you will be dealt with not only their staff, but our staff too. I hope to see you all there, this should be fun. -Event Team.

This time we had quite a few suggestions, and it was a tie in the end.

4e61a30369cffa257c12047adc4fa407.png

Wasn't a Tie lol, Anyways who's in charge of this event? Just you? Or Marko/Kitty too? and is it just going to be a random server? or do you already know in head of time?

4e61a30369cffa257c12047adc4fa407.png

Wasn't a Tie lol, Anyways who's in charge of this event? Just you? Or Marko/Kitty too? and is it just going to be a random server? or do you already know in head of time?

A few votes changed due to the tie... It was originally between Cards Against humanity and DarkRP, We've already had a few CAH events so we decided to change it up a bit. As for the servers go, I think we are going to try the bigger servers such as Orion, Superior Servers, or AuroraRP.

A few votes changed due to the tie... It was originally between Cards Against humanity and DarkRP, We've already had a few CAH events so we decided to change it up a bit. As for the servers go, I think we are going to try the bigger servers such as Orion, Superior Servers, or AuroraRP.

Superior Servers is the best :3 we shud try it yaya! It's great!

And it has a cool kustom map n stuff