Onyxfang

Onyxfang X Arch

9 posts in this topic

*NOTE IF ANYONE IN THIS WOULD LIKE GO BE REMOVED ASK ME AND I WILL*

*THESE EVENTS MAY BE SLIGHTLY EXAGGERATED, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

It was a fresh, cold day in the "Black Ops" Prison. The Warden was nicer than the usual ones, he went by the name of @Archthious (arch for short, he said.) He was doing some sort of interrogation day, asking prisoners about themselves. He had let some of the previous ones lives and tranquilized the others for that day. He then came up to me and asked me to talk about myself. I said my name, race, and he then asked me if I was "single and ready to mingle". This took me by surprise, yet of course, I said yes. He almost exploded in joy and let me stay awake for that day. Ever since then we had been going on dates, and then one day....

I kneeled before him and pulled out a ring. "Arch. Will you Marry Me?" He was so shocked but delighted at the same time, and yet he took the ring and said "Yes, I will." Then pulled me in and kissed me passionately. Heli was the minister and happily sent us off at the end as husband and wife.

@Nova , However, did not like this. Whenever he could, he would tranquilize me and then take advantage of me. I confronted him on this but he didnt stop. I decided to just try to avoid him until the problem went away.

Arch has always been okay with me having multiple husbands, but I wasnt sure if he would be okay with this.

"Arch," I said, biting my lip. "Im sorry but... Im in love with @Mama Bidoof "

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN