14 posts in this topic

Hello people from the lands of hearthigen

My name is obviously visible so i won't bother

and I'm from Unity-Network

This is also my first post so rip

I hope we'll get along and here's a small poem

"Everything is haram, Bleach is halal"

moreinfofornerds:

I'm a admin from unity network, although i heard hearthigen before i joined unity network I never joined because i had 1200+ pings (rip) but now that i have a better internet i'm able to join

I joined this community because of 2 person named

Flwuffy and Aux (idk how to link people rip)

I don't usually talk but if i do it's ugh. Not good :|

Gomenasai~

Also I demand the title "Indonesian Weaboo Fuckface" and i will hope this will become a meme here

I sexually Identify as a Weeaboo. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over Japan dropping hot sticky loads on hawt anime tiddies. People say to me that a person being 2d is impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon give me giant eyes, broken proportions, and steam press my body so that I am 2d. From now on I want you guys to call me “Senpai” and respect my right to sing obnoxious anime songs whenever and wherever. If you can’t accept me you’re a japanaphobe and need to check your 3d privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Also this is the first time in introduced my self on a forum based website sorry for any mistake

Welcome to Hearthigen!

I apologize for our disrespect to ya bud, @Alucard \[TWE\] The Warden&\#039;s Ex we founds another Asian for you.

Also @Aux \:\^\) our son is here[/color][/font]

How many fucking children do you have