Archthious

Important
First Day Freeday? Eh No...

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Okay so @LT\.Kitty\-Kat wanted me to make this post since we've notice that a lot of people that are staff tend to be confused by this whole concept. With that said some staff currently believe that the first round after a map vote is a Freeday, But sadly that's not how it works and it was never stated in the rules, I do admit that at times I myself didn't no where we stood on the whole First Day Freeday but after talking with Kitty we've noticed One, It's never been in the rules and who are we to enforce rules that aren't clearly stated, and Two, Just cause other servers tend to have a First Day Freeday doesn't mean it applies here.

With that said, First Day Freeday? Yeah no that isn't a thing on our Jailbreak server.

[uSERGROUP=5]@Officer[/uSERGROUP] [uSERGROUP=6]@Moderator[/uSERGROUP] [uSERGROUP=53]@Super Moderator[/uSERGROUP] [uSERGROUP=40]@Jailbreak Overseer[/uSERGROUP]

Anyways due to this post, There is now a state rule stating that

XVII. First day of a map is ALWAYS a freeday.
Edited by

Even though it's not in the rules, I think it's one of those unwritten rules. I have never heard anyone complain or not like the idea and fact of fdfd. I believe if we get rid of this, it could confuse majority of the server because the majority of players are newbies and have only played other servers that have first day free day. The whole idea of fdfd (in my opinion) is for the new players that have never played this map, a chance to explore.

First Day Freeday but after talking with Kitty we've noticed One, It's never been in the rules and who are we to enforce rules that aren't clearly stated, and Two, Just cause other servers tend to have a First Day Freeday doesn't mean it applies here.

XVII. First day of a map is ALWAYS a freeday.

-