Daddidud

Mommy Make-Out Day

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So apparently this is a day on jb now? Mommy Make Out Day?

Why must this be a

?

So the day starts out with 3 people at a time, one the child, one the mommy and one Chris. Chris has to guess the child's age correctly, which the child predetermines and pms to the warden. If Chris gets the age right, he gets a kiss from the mommy, if not, he dies. This repeats with 3 people at a time until 1 prisoner is left.

"What up invaders, today we're at Venice Beach, and it's Mommy Make Out Day.

another

What the fuck is this day?

@Official Trapezoid

@Nova

@Archthious

@Markozeeko

Edited by

Let me explain

The day when I'm forced to leave the server because SOMEONE plays moaning noises through their mic, while SOMEONE ELSE makes actual fapping noises while giggling "Oh, *moan* Deeeeeeeeeerrrickk...."

You know who you are

Well uhhh I'm always down for new days.... however I haven't heard of this one before it would seem fair if the warden typed in guard chat the number of the age and whoevers closest wins ..however how does the round progress when the "mommy" and the "child" are just bystanders and "chris" is the one to die? I don't get it nor do i agree with it since the other two who arent "chris" are not really competing

Let me explain

The day when I'm forced to leave the server because SOMEONE plays moaning noises through their mic, while SOMEONE ELSE makes actual fapping noises while giggling "Oh, *moan* Deeeeeeeeeerrrickk...."

You know who you are

That would be so fucking weird