• Announcements

• kanalumaddela

Welcome   11/15/2016

Welcome to our community! While we are primarily a Garry's Mod community. We have expanded our servers to other areas and are welcome to new ideas and players. After registering with us, feel free to apply and become a part of our family! https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/2/hearthigen-member-application/
Pirate Jay

C4 Town

11 posts in this topic

C4 Town is a Game inside TTT Players: 2-7 Way2Start: If a server wide vote is made OR if the Traitor says out loud "I am the T and we are playing C4 Town" before 4:30 the round will be C4 Town if not, its a normal round How2Play: All innos group in a big spot T hides C4 somewhere in the map Sets time for 1:30 (90 secs) T may booby crap the area T says for Inno's to come Rules: 1. If innos leave the area BEFORE the T saysy to leave they will be slain 2. If inno kills T or T kills an Inno with a gun, the player/staff shall be slain next round and this round 3. Peeking out the the area before being let out is NOT aloud Q&A (May Change): Q:Why cant 8+ players play? A: Their would be two T's and a D and I have not thought of a way for the D and two Ts to play Q:How can T booby trap the area? A: with Tripwires, Radios, and mainly any other placeable item other then C4 General: IF you have any questions or suggestions please comment

[QUOTE="Detective Jaymunk, post: 3560, member: 42"]C4 Town is a Game inside TTT Players: 2-7 Way2Start: If a server wide vote is made OR if the Traitor says out loud "I am the T and we are playing C4 Town" before 4:30 the round will be C4 Town if not, its a normal round How2Play: All innos group in a big spot T hides C4 somewhere in the map Sets time for 1:30 (90 secs) T may booby crap the area T says for Inno's to come Rules: 1. If innos leave the area BEFORE the T saysy to leave they will be slain 2. If inno kills T or T kills an Inno with a gun, the player/staff shall be slain next round and this round 3. Peeking out the the area before being let out is NOT aloud Q&A (May Change): Q:Why cant 8+ players play? A: Their would be two T's and a D and I have not thought of a way for the D and two Ts to play Q:How can T booby trap the area? A: with Tripwires, Radios, and mainly any other placeable item other then C4 General: IF you have any questions or suggestions please comment[/QUOTE] This sounds like a fun mini game mode to place.

I think what Kitty is saying is that she agrees to do this. In my opinion I feel this could be a fun thing to do to make the game a little more interesting every once in a while. If you want a limit to this as well, you could do it once per mapchange. However what should happen if the C4 isn't found (I already know it would go off anyway) or the Innocents find it and successfully defuse? Do you just finish the round like usual by playing normally because everyone knows who the T is now?

[QUOTE="Xtreme, post: 5022, member: 14"]I think what Kitty is saying is that she agrees to do this. In my opinion I feel this could be a fun thing to do to make the game a little more interesting every once in a while. If you want a limit to this as well, you could do it once per mapchange. However what should happen if the C4 isn't found (I already know it would go off anyway) or the Innocents find it and successfully defuse? Do you just finish the round like usual by playing normally because everyone knows who the T is now?[/QUOTE] If the C4 explodes the T wins, all innos are slayed or kill themselfs if C4 is dissarmed the T kills himself