Brandon

Introduction
Nod-narb's Intro

5 posts in this topic

Hey people of the internet.

I felt the need to be more active on the forums and decided I could introduce myself for those that do not know me already. The goofiness and silliness of HGEN Jailbreak resulted in my attendance of over a week on the server thus far and it has been a week well spent. I'd say I'm chill and kind but I am quick to anger when people mic-spam, post memes mainly because memes are cancerous, bandwagon phrases that lack intelligence - or generally thought at all, in my opinion.

Anyways, I love video games, engineering stuph, and politics. If you ever want to play a video game that we share, just let me know and add me on Steam. I'm typically busy as I am currently a sophomore, almost junior, attending the University of Texas in Austin. This is tangential, but another thing about me is that I'd love to apply to be a staff member so that I can assist in this game network but sadly cannot dedicate the time to do so. The Hearthigen community is an accepting, friendly community - one of the best I've seen so far on the internet.

The end; have a great day! :)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044564775 (My profile)

P.S: League is a bad game. I was gold 3 this season but uninstalled because the community is so freaking toxic.

P.S: League is a bad game. I was gold 3 this season but uninstalled because the community is so freaking toxic.

Well said!

Cough Dota is better cough

But welcome! The fourns are lovely so it's nice to know you're gonna be active on them, I suggest hopping on our Teamspeak to get more involved and there are a lot of others that are on there daily if you ever want to talk to us!! :P