Daddidud

The Dank Meme Scrolls: Memerim (PART 1)

4 posts in this topic

*Wakes up in the back of a carriage*

"Hey, were not rebels!" Shouted Soflo Antonio, a young suspected rebel.

"You will be quiet." @Watermelon, a guard of the Dank Meme Empire.

Eventually, the carriage reached Heligen, named after the commander of the Dank Meme Empire, @Heliuxen.

The rebels were taken down to the chopping block, passing by many people who tried to hide their kids from the rebel scums. They reached the chopping block and were called up 1 by 1. Eventually, a guard asked who one of the rebels was. They responded "Keemstar.". The guard asked what crime he had commited. He responded "Why am I still getting hate? I've debunked all of these slanderous lies.". The guard still responded "You're a criminal. You have swatted Smile4Youtube. "He's been swatting me, giving out my dox on EVERY STREAM, and paying 40-50 5 dollar payments A NIGHT just so he can charge back and close down my account."

"SILENCE AT ONCE. YOU ARE A CRIMINAL AND SHALL PAY."

"First up to the chopping block. Soflo Antonio."

Soflo went up to the block. He angrily shouted "Can we get this over with? I have more facebook content to go freeboot." And so the guard rose his ax, and went down with full force on Soflo's head. Instantly, the meme was destroyed.

Next, Keemstar was called up to the block. Keemstar was anticipating his death, but there was a shudder in the ground. The guard did a double-take, and went back to slaying the meme of Keemstar. All of a sudden, a dragon appeared. Everyone started running as the dragon destroyed the city of Heligen. Keemstar was able to find someone to help him escape. They went through buildings to escape while killing enemies like @Condr, @CrypticMadMan, and @Icebait. They waited out until the dragon had left, and went to see Heligen's destruction.

"My god, its destroyed!" said the guard.

"Alright, Keemstar, is it? You need to go to MarkoWood. It's down in a valley. Tell them that Heligen was destroyed."

And so Keemstar set out on his journey to MarkoWood.

TO BE CONTINUED

P.S. This is why the keemstar meme is still alive.

They responded "Keemstar.". The guard asked what crime he had commited. He responded "Why am I still getting hate? I've debunked all of these slanderous lies.".

"First up to the chopping block. Soflo Antonio."

? I have more facebook content to go freeboot."

This is why the keemstar meme is still alive.

accurate af