Alucard The Warden's Ex

Important
Harassment of Younger Players on the Servers

15 posts in this topic

This has been going on for a long time now, and I would like to remind all of you that the harassment of players on our servers is not to be tolerated. This includes making reports on 'squeakers', and calling children out in-game.

Many of you told me about the Steam Terms and Conditions that one must be at least 13 years or older to have an account on Steam, and people younger than that must be banned from the servers. Now, firstly, having a voice of a child does not necessarily mean that the person is under the age of 13. Also, our staff members are only obligated to enforce our server rules, and banning a person just because they are too young is simply irrational and ridiculous.

Face it, you have had that voice of a child before when you were younger, and I don't see why they should not be treated with respect. Players, regardless of age, race, gender, religious beliefs or voice are allowed to play and enjoy our servers as long as they are following our server rules. We are all human beings, and I don't see why people have to be singled out for being young.

We will not hesitate to take action against anyone using our servers at the expense of others. If you dislike another player because of their voice or accent, and you are really annoyed by it, I suggest you join another server or play another game. Our Gamemodes are community-oriented, and having a hateful mindset is just going to give you a bad time when playing.

This has been going on for so long, I am very glad you made this Alucard, I for one have yet to ban someone for this type of disrespect but I have seen people do it and actually saw one of our staff members demoted because of this. Disrespect is NOT funny and you should never do it. Like Alucard said, you once had the voice of a small child also. Lets all see this and make it one of those problems that don't ever come back, a one time thing.

I get harassed by people everyday about my childish voice. And they question why I have staff if I sound like I'm six

Bruh, why you not come to me. I will whip them till they start oooooooosing xDDDDD gagagagag alkd laidjnmakld omg

But I am serious Crzhes, if someone is making fun of you, you can come to me