LT.Kitty-Kat

Important
Two Truth One Lie Event Night

18 posts in this topic

[SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff8000]Hey guys thanks to your voting we'll be doing[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=7][COLOR=#0080ff]Two Truth And One Lie.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]This event will be tonight at 7PM EST (09/23/2016 7:00 EST)[/COLOR][/SIZE] Me, [USER=618]@Markozeeko[/USER] and [USER=735]@Trailer Park Supervisor[/USER] will be picking two-three event staff to host this event. [USERGROUP=120]@Event Staff[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=107]@Event Coordinator[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=83]@Event Deputy[/USERGROUP] [SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000](If a event staff is available at that time please leave a comment down below)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You really need to stop Using EST time please. Can we find a better time zone that is closer more well rounded, it may be good for you, but it is a 3 hour difference for me, so 7 for you is 4 for me and I can't do that. I miss so much because of the time constraints.

Just remove 3, it's not difficult and the majority of the US is in EST.

Just remove 3, it's not difficult and the majority of the US is in EST.

Remove 3? What? I don't think you understood my post, what I am saying is could we basically find another time zone to go off of because EST is 3 hours ahead of me so when you say 7, it is 4 for me and I don't have free time so early, it isn't fair. We need to compromise.

Remove 3? What? I don't think you understood my post, what I am saying is could we basically find another time zone to go off of because EST is 3 hours ahead of me so when you say 7, it is 4 for me and I don't have free time so early, it isn't fair. We need to compromise.

Ah, yes. An event later would be better, since a lot of people were still in school