Heliuxen

What's new with Hearthigen's website?

10 posts in this topic

I have seen a lot of you asking what all of the new stuff on the website is. Well I'm here to explain what @kanalumaddelaand myself have been adding and working on. We also had assistance from @Mama Bidoofand @Archthiouswith some of the extraneous, yet still important, aspects of the website.

This post will serve as a guide to some of our new features and how it can be used. 

Cover Photos

A cover photo is a way to uniquely personalize your profile to your own standards, much like YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. This addition was implemented to suit our community as it grows and tries to personify our conglomerate. 

Here is how you set up a "Cover Photo"  

1b948504755e1ae9401337202569ff8f.gif

Server Listing

Our server listing is tailored to our needs as a community. It also has our total possible players vs. how many we get. One of my favorite features is the ability to see the most players we have had on at a time!

Server list.png

Staff Feedback

Our Staff Feedback system is brand new, and we will be using it to help us gauge where our Staff members are! We encourage everyone to use this system to give props to a fellow Staff member! If you are not a Staff member, we strongly encourage you to use this system to help us see where our Staff are and the kind of job they are doing!

* This system will be monitored. It will not be abused. Do not falsely positive, neutral or negative rep a Staff member.

cba945f431e94475193c7def397231d8.gif

Community Reputation

As you accrue "likes" on your posts, your Community Reputation increases. This will be updated a little more to include other types of ratings, although while it is still in its infant stage, it does the positive ratings.

community rep.png

Moods

We have added this new system to ensure you are able to express yourself. This will be updated with new emoticons and other displays of your feelings soon! You can even CUSTOMIZE what your mood says when you scroll over it!!!

c7227f4eb46ad8b96080ed559c88fefb.gif

Steam Profile Integration

Our Steam Profile Integration system is still in the works, although here is a preview on my profile of what it looks like! We are fixing a few bugs related to our Steam login and after those are resolved it will be open to the public!

63a30db838b61700b64b799a6adb1332.gif

Calendar

We have a Calendar of which we will be updating to include all of our events and other important date-related situations.... Events? Whatever. Any way, they'll be listed here. 

322e96eb81437ee42139f0787527a672.gif

This is just a quick list of what we have, hope it helps!

Heliuxen

2 people like this