Shotclock

Long Time No See

10 posts in this topic

Man... It seems like it's been forever.

Hello everyone, my name is Shotclock. You may have know me, and some don't. I retired due to family issues on September 6th. It has been a month since I have been away, and a lot of things have changed. New forums, and new faces here in the community. So much growth has happened, and I was only gone for a month. I am now back at home with my parents, and it's great to see them, and my family here. While I was away I came on Teamspeak maybe once or twice to talk to some old friends like Chander, Scot, and Dradaus. It's nice to see them still hanging around here too. Also Dradaus, I know you just retired,, and I wanted to say thanks for being there when no one else couldn't. Always give away time to come on and moderate the servers. Sometimes we had are disagreements, but who cares. Ill see you soon, and do well in school :P. Anyways continuing I guess this is me saying that I'm out of retirement, and would be glad to be back on the staff team. I guess that's how it works? I don't remember what rank I had, but anything works with me. I'm really excited to see my old friends, and make some new friends. It's been a crazy journey with Hearthigen, and met so many people that I care for, and care for me back. I don't know who is still here or not, but Mystic I really do miss you. Heli, Forgetful, Nova, Arch, Moon, Marko, Kitty-Kat, Flwuffy, Fates, Otter, Arch's Father, Silverad, Scot, Chander, Drad, Kana, Blaze, Zorak, Onyx, KiNG, Daddiud, Adrian, and to all I truly miss you. I know I most likely forgot someone, but I have been gone for a month, give me some slack. These people that I mention, and many more helped me be the person I am today. Even if we didn't talk much, you were there for me, and I truly thank you for that. Honestly that got WAYY to deep, and sad for me.  Also as of now I can't get on GMod... Some memory error so if anyone knows how to fix that then comment on here. Still trying to get used to the new forums, and stuff so sorry if this is in the wrong place. New ranks have been added, and I am so confused. Anyways, nice to be with you guys again. :D

2 people like this

On 10/7/2016 at 11:49 AM, Shotclock said:

Man... It seems like it's been forever.

Hello everyone, my name is Shotclock. You may have know me, and some don't. I retired due to family issues on September 6th. It has been a month since I have been away, and a lot of things have changed. New forums, and new faces here in the community. So much growth has happened, and I was only gone for a month. I am now back at home with my parents, and it's great to see them, and my family here. While I was away I came on Teamspeak maybe once or twice to talk to some old friends like Chander, Scot, and Dradaus. It's nice to see them still hanging around here too. Also Dradaus, I know you just retired,, and I wanted to say thanks for being there when no one else couldn't. Always give away time to come on and moderate the servers. Sometimes we had are disagreements, but who cares. Ill see you soon, and do well in school :P. Anyways continuing I guess this is me saying that I'm out of retirement, and would be glad to be back on the staff team. I guess that's how it works? I don't remember what rank I had, but anything works with me. I'm really excited to see my old friends, and make some new friends. It's been a crazy journey with Hearthigen, and met so many people that I care for, and care for me back. I don't know who is still here or not, but Mystic I really do miss you. Heli, Forgetful, Nova, Arch, Moon, Marko, Kitty-Kat, Flwuffy, Fates, Otter, Arch's Father, Silverad, Scot, Chander, Drad, Kana, Blaze, Zorak, Onyx, KiNG, Daddiud, Adrian, and to all I truly miss you. I know I most likely forgot someone, but I have been gone for a month, give me some slack. These people that I mention, and many more helped me be the person I am today. Even if we didn't talk much, you were there for me, and I truly thank you for that. Honestly that got WAYY to deep, and sad for me.  Also as of now I can't get on GMod... Some memory error so if anyone knows how to fix that then comment on here. Still trying to get used to the new forums, and stuff so sorry if this is in the wrong place. New ranks have been added, and I am so confused. Anyways, nice to be with you guys again. :D

-1 too wordy. jk