MyNameIsGreen

Discussion
Mobile Gaming

0 posts in this topic

[QUOTE="Detective Jaymunk, post: 5033, member: 42"]I like mobile gaming because its Mobile Get Clash Of Clans.. JK I hate it I personally think Gore wants you to get the app "Sex Positions 3D" Get Dungeon Boss, Music.ly and Little Bandits[/QUOTE] My dad and cousin play dungeon boss, I suppose I should try it out. I think it's like an RPG with party's and stuff, kinda like Mario & Luigi, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Quest?

[QUOTE="My favourite colour is green., post: 5089, member: 72"]I tried Dungeon Boss, I really enjoy it. I actually didn't like it at first because I thought it was a cliche mobile-gimmicky game[/QUOTE] When you unlock Friends tell me your Username

Mobile gaming is only good for those times in your life away from the computer or console games. LOL. But when I do play mobile games... I play. [LIST=1] [*]Uno & Words with friends [*]Soda Crush Saga [*]Playbuzz (If you are into quizzes and stuff) [*]Hungry Shark (You iz a shark and eats pplz) [/LIST] I am slowly getting bored of them so please any suggestions would be great lol

[QUOTE="Zelaliese, post: 5330, member: 6"]Mobile gaming is only good for those times in your life away from the computer or console games. LOL. But when I do play mobile games... I play. [LIST=1] [*]Uno & Words with friends [*]Soda Crush Saga [*]Playbuzz (If you are into quizzes and stuff) [*]Hungry Shark (You iz a shark and eats pplz) [/LIST] I am slowly getting bored of them so please any suggestions would be great lol[/QUOTE] Terria or the new app Zela Worshiper, it's a good one

[QUOTE="Zelaliese, post: 5330, member: 6"]Mobile gaming is only good for those times in your life away from the computer or console games. LOL. But when I do play mobile games... I play. [LIST=1] [*]Uno & Words with friends [*]Soda Crush Saga [*]Playbuzz (If you are into quizzes and stuff) [*]Hungry Shark (You iz a shark and eats pplz) [/LIST] I am slowly getting bored of them so please any suggestions would be great lol[/QUOTE] I think lifelines still free on ios