Gary

Bad Wardens

0 posts in this topic

is there anything you guys can do about having the same 2 kids who never have good days hogging warden. It just ruins the server and anyone who speaks out about it gets muted, slayed, or killed by the guards. even the guard sweeps aren't helping anymore. If it can't be fixed i get it but it just ruins all the fun.

I do sometimes find these days when they warden hog annoying, and my only remedy is going guard myself and taking warden from them (if there are enough spots that is). If a spot isn't available, contacting staff is really the only thing you can do.

Yes we do have the same people warden all the time, but that's only because no one else will go warden. I personally believe that it isn't warden hogging if they wait like 10 second for someone else to claim warden, and if they don't they can go ahead and do it. But you guys make it hard on us because the minute a warden is warden the second time you all spam "Stop warden hogging" even though they did nothing wrong.

I agree with blade. Usually the only reason this happens is because no one else wants to be warden, or can't be guard because of filled spots. I personally love being warden but can't a lot of the time due to filled guard spots on some occasions. When I do see the wardens that you are talking about gary, and trust me when I say I have seen plenty, it is only because no one else is willing to claim so they decide to