Triggered

Staff Application

Question

Okay so I have a question. What things do I for sure need for staff? Not things like steam id, name match, etc. And also I'm looking for reccs. My main question is how many reccs do I need? Also what does the OSB (I don't know if I said it right) mean? Thank you.

By the way the main things on here are green. And don't spam the comments saying I'm thirsty for reccs because I'm not :13_upside_down:

Image result for Triggered?

Edited by Triggered?
Messed up on the main ideas

4 answers to this question

You need five references in order to qualify for Staff. Your references have to be from Admin +. We require these references in order to promote your interaction and support of other Staff members.

The Officer Strategic Program (OSP) is in place to assist you as a new Staff member, an Officer, of Hearthigen. They are in place as your mentors, and ultimately assist you in the future of your endeavors here in this community. While we tend to assign them to you, you have the option to choose your OSP trainers. It is not guaranteed your choices will be your OSP trainers; but rest assured, you will be taken care of.

Being a Staff member means you are looking to help us makes this community the best you can. 

I would say other requirements include TeamSpeak, a good heart, and a caring mind. You have to care about our players, care about our family, and want to look to the future with this community. 

We need leaders. We need people who will set the example for others. We need people who don't chastise others; rather, they build them up.

"We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty."

- Mother Teresa

Heliuxen

OSP means that once you are assigned your OSP Trainers, they are the ones that train you for staff.

(OSP means Officer Strategic Program)

You will also need 5 Admin+ references/recommendations, and the ranks that you can ask are: Admin, Super Admin, Lieutenant, Commander, Captain, Admiral, Grand Admiral, Viceroy, Grand Viceroy, Co-Owner and Owner.