gabanigaws

It's ya boy gabanigaws

18 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I recently started playing garry's mod again and I was looking for a new community since the one I used to play on went down. I stumbled upon this one and voila, now I'm here. Some things about me: I watch way too much series, anime and movies, I study industrial sciences and I love music (mainly rap and jump up drum & bass). Also if you're having problems with my name, it's swaginabag spelled backwards. Hope to see y'all in-game!

1 hour ago, Lil' Poof said:

Do you by chance watch seasonal animes :0? 

Also welcome to the forums and it since to see you enjoy; I believe it would be jailbreak? 

Yushh although this season, for me, is meh and aye jailbreak 

11 minutes ago, gabanigaws said:

Which ones? Cause I haven't had the time to check all of em :P

March comes in like a lion, Yuri on Ice, Occultic;Nine, Kiss him not me!, Sound Euphonium 2, Lostorage incited WIXOSS  and Magical girl raising project!  

As well as others like haikyuu! Izetta, all out, keijo!!!!!!!!, nastsume yuuji and drifters.

Edited by Lil' Poof

1 minute ago, Lil' Poof said:

March comes in like a lion, Yuri on Ice, Occultic;Nine, Kiss him not me!, Sound Euphonium 2, Lostorage incited WIXOSS  and Magical girl raising project!  

As well as others like haikyuu! Izetta, all out, keijo!!!!!!!!, nastsume yuuji and drifters.

Thanks! I still haven't finished season 2 of haikyuu! lmao

7 hours ago, gabanigaws said:

Hey everyone,

I recently started playing garry's mod again and I was looking for a new community since the one I used to play on went down. I stumbled upon this one and voila, now I'm here. Some things about me: I watch way too much series, anime and movies, I study industrial sciences and I love music (mainly rap and jump up drum & bass). Also if you're having problems with my name, it's swaginabag spelled backwards. Hope to see y'all in-game!

Was the community cube

10 hours ago, Dradaus said:

i cri and welcome

10 hours ago, Alucard The Warden's Ex said:

すごい!!!!!

(^^)/

よこそwwww

Welcome to Hearthigen desu desu

10 hours ago, Heliuxen said:

Welcome to the community!

Thank you all very much!