Sir Sniper Mctwisp

Introduction
Sir Sniper Mctwisp!

Do you know what inspired the name the name Sir Sniper Mctwisp?   6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know what inspired the name the name Sir Sniper Mctwisp?

• Yes!
    • Maybe...
    • Nope.
    • I am a potato.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

0 posts in this topic

Hi all , didnt notice their is a introduction section till now! As if I have not introduce myself in the appliction enough . I am Asian and attending Community College, makes me a bit sad but I am currently a lurker on these forums and on JB but I usually just chill. I like to play video games in my free time and watch anime and read manga! Currently I read Nisekoi and Food Wars! best manga that you guys should read! I also like a tv show but that is something you guys should figure out by yourselves by joining me in JB or maybe even in TTT! I think [U][I][B]A[/B][/I][/U] player know what tv show Like. Oh also if I am on TTT, I have a couple of neato catch-phrase, if i do join the TTT server. By the way my name is a spoof from something I am curious if you guys might know it! I think [U][I][B]A[/B][/I][/U] player know!

[QUOTE="Sir Sniper Mctwisp, post: 5553, member: 133"]Hi all , didnt notice their is a introduction section till now! As if I have not introduce myself in the appliction enough . I am Asian and attending Community College, makes me a bit sad but I am currently a lurker on these forums and on JB but I usually just chill. I like to play video games in my free time and watch anime and read manga! Currently I read Nisekoi and Food Wars! best manga that you guys should read! I also like a tv show but that is something you guys should figure out by yourselves by joining me in JB or maybe even in TTT! I think [U][I][B]A[/B][/I][/U] player know what tv show Like. Oh also if I am on TTT, I have a couple of neato catch-phrase, if i do join the TTT server. By the way my name is a spoof from something I am curious if you guys might know it! I think [U][I][B]A[/B][/I][/U] player know![/QUOTE] We hope to have more of you! You're pretty awesome and I've enjoyed JB w/ you!