exler

Death Brigade

19 posts in this topic

Alright so you guys my wonder and could be saying "EXLER! WHY ARE YOU WASTING MY TIME READING THIS!!!" or something like that I imagine. Well I am confused why we made Counter Strike:Global Offensive Death Brigade and League Death Brigade if we don't do fking events or who our Leaders are. So I am wondering if their is going to be an application made for Leader Sign Up and if we will ever have an event. I already know who the League Death Brigade Team Leader could be but who knows who will be the CS:GO Death Brigade Team Leader (Maybe Kolor? ;o) but we will sure find out soon RIGHT??? ;-;

Spoiler

Maybe Arch for League Leader? 

I'm silver 1

of course i should be the leader tbh 

my playtime is low too, so that's another plus point

I have only been in less than 30 comp matches, a clear reason for me to lead

I also don't know how to use an AWP, but I love the P90 and the M4A1

I'm really good at accidental TKs, I accidentally no-scoped my teammate across the map once, killed my teammate while flashbanged and sprayed friendlies with bullets mistaking them for the enemy.

I also got votekicked by @Archthious once

And even with all that, when I'm in a comp match, I'm the one yelling at my team for being scrubs, and they actually apologise(unless they're from the Philipines , they'll yell back in tagalog).

Edited by Alucard The Warden's Ex

2 hours ago, Alucard The Warden's Ex said:

I'm silver 1

I'm really good at accidental TKs, I accidentally no-scoped my teammate across the map once, killed my teammate while flashbanged and sprayed friendlies with bullets mistaking them for the enemy.

And even with all that, when I'm in a comp match, I'm the one yelling at my team for being scrubs, and they actually apologise(unless they're from the Philipines , they'll yell back in tagalog).

damn @Kolorcan you beat dat ;3

3 hours ago, Alucard The Warden's Ex said:

I'm silver 1

I'm master guardian elite(almost dmg :p)

My playtime is high too, so thats a point that I know what I am doing

I have been in over 1000 comp matches, a clear indication meaning that I know how to play

I am the master at using the AWP, P90 is for scrubs and there is no such thing as the M4A1... ITS THE M4A1-S

I love to TK as well. I have jumping 360 no-scoped my teammate from pit while he was on A site. I always shoot my teammate when I am flashed then they start yelling at me.

I got votekicked by @Heliuxen once. Much better than @Archthious

I always top frag therefore I also yell at my team for being scrubs. They ALWAYS argue back and we start fighting then we lose the game.

17 hours ago, exler said:

Alright so you guys my wonder and could be saying "EXLER! WHY ARE YOU WASTING MY TIME READING THIS!!!" or something like that I imagine. Well I am confused why we made Counter Strike:Global Offensive Death Brigade and League Death Brigade if we don't do fking events or who our Leaders are. So I am wondering if their is going to be an application made for Leader Sign Up and if we will ever have an event. I already know who the League Death Brigade Team Leader could be but who knows who will be the CS:GO Death Brigade Team Leader (Maybe Kolor? ;o) but we will sure find out soon RIGHT??? ;-;

Reveal hidden contents

I will get an application up.