★Rocks★

About Murder

Question

10 answers to this question

Ignore @Silverad he doesn't know what's he's talking about.

With that said, For murder there will be Overseer applications up as soon as @Lil' Poof or myself make them, With that also said you don't actually need to be staff on murder to be overseer, It just helps. With that also said if you need 2 references You can ask anyone Co-Owner or up, Co-Owner and Owner goes to all servers, so you will always be able to ask people those ranks for their reference on other servers.

Just now, Silverad said:

You Need To be a Staff on Murder Before Overseer

We Also Need 2 Reference, I Guess It is @ForgetfulCat and @Heliuxen For The Moment Because Murder Is a New Server

@Silverad So if I'm gonna apply for murder staff, There's only two reference I can put??

14 minutes ago, Silverad said:

You Need To be a Staff on Murder Before Overseer

We Also Need 2 Reference, I Guess It is @ForgetfulCat and @Heliuxen For The Moment Because Murder Is a New Server

It is Right Here ^^ ----------------------------------------------I--------------------I

3 hours ago, Archthious said:

Ignore @Silverad he doesn't know what's he's talking about.

With that said, For murder there will be Overseer applications up as soon as @Lil' Poof or myself make them, With that also said you don't actually need to be staff on murder to be overseer, It just helps. With that also said if you need 2 references You can ask anyone Co-Owner or up, Co-Owner and Owner goes to all servers, so you will always be able to ask people those ranks for their reference on other servers.

@Archthious Wut about u? Can I ask u?? xDxD