Nein Cat

Important
The hype is UNREAL!!!

0 posts in this topic

[SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/B5Ceq3T.jpg[/IMG] In the span of 3 DAYS, we have made it to the second best Jailbreak server around! We are also in the top #200 servers of Garry's Mod, and Climbing every single day. In the begiinning of the month, we just barely above GFLClan. [/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]I am extremely impressed. I think we can do better though. #1 SERVER ON GARRY'S MOD HERE WE COME!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE="Heliuxen, post: 6620, member: 1"]Wait. Where is SeriousJailbreak[/QUOTE] People couldn't handle it. Jailbreak (the most serious gamemode) meeting Serious Gmod (the most serious game server). It was too much. People died of seriousness. In all seriousness.

[QUOTE="ForgetfulCat, post: 6621, member: 7"]People couldn't handle it. Jailbreak (the most serious gamemode) meeting Serious Gmod (the most serious game server). It was too much. People died of seriousness. In all seriousness.[/QUOTE] If this story is true... My life as I know it is a completely lost. So... fucking serious.