• Announcements

• kanalumaddela

Welcome   11/15/2016

Welcome to our community! While we are primarily a Garry's Mod community. We have expanded our servers to other areas and are welcome to new ideas and players. After registering with us, feel free to apply and become a part of our family! https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/2/hearthigen-member-application/
Heliuxen

release
Minecraft Server Public

18 posts in this topic

Our Minecraft server is now public for all to play!

We will be posting it on some website for some more exposure, but for now, all Hearthigen players & friends are invited to play!

If you find ANY issues, please let us know.

The Server Address is rod.hearthigen.com

Enjoy! Be sure to thank @Imasin for all of his work!

Heliuxen

1 person likes this

@Kolor @Archthious @Armegardeon @Rabbit @Icepaladin @Icebait @Drunk @Markozeeko Thank you all for building the spawns in the respective worlds! Message me a list of what you want in your respective groups and I will deliver. Again thank you all for your hard work toward getting us to this release state.

Just now, Imasin said:

@Kolor @Archthious @Armegardeon @Rabbit @Icepaladin @Icebait @Drunk @Markozeeko Thank you all for building the spawns in the respective worlds! Message me a list of what you want in your respective groups and I will deliver. Again thank you all for your hard work toward getting us to this release state.

I love u BB

U PUT ME FIRST WHICH MEANS YOU THOUGHT ABOUT ME FIRST <3

Ummmm @Imasin, I'm not in your little, "Shotout" thing...                  .   .

~

2 minutes ago, futurescape101 said:

Ummmm @Imasin, I'm not in your little, "Shotout" thing...                  .   .

~

what did u build?

Well I went to /spawn

and to see if i could break things

and it works

2016-12-28_16.07.56.png

4 minutes ago, Lil' Poof said:

Well I went to /spawn

and it works

2016-12-28_16.07.56.png

You can pretty much break everything in the hubs

3 minutes ago, Lil' Poof said:

Well I went to /spawn

and it works

2016-12-28_16.07.56.png

I'm going to try and talk to someone who is in charge, probably @Heliuxen or @Imasin, because I have been making Minecraft servers for about 4 years now and I really know what I am doing. On first glance, I saw  that you guys (the development team) have not created groups or rules yet, and I could really help out with that!!

2 hours ago, YourMCGeek said:

I'm going to try and talk to someone who is in charge, probably @Heliuxen or @Imasin, because I have been making Minecraft servers for about 4 years now and I really know what I am doing. On first glance, I saw  that you guys (the development team) have not created groups or rules yet, and I could really help out with that!!

I can do all of that too.

They just released it. I have not been on for days before the launch since I thought they still had to do the SafeZones etc.. But i guess they didnt lol
@Imasin

17 hours ago, YourMCGeek said:

What are you talking about? We have groups, the only thing I haven't gotten to make were kits for each respective group, the hub world DOES NOT HAVE GROUPS on purpose due to the fact that it's just that, a hub, a general spawning location where you choose a world. Hence the grouped player would not carry over regardless. And honestly it's the same exact thing that jeff did, I find it VERY disrespectful to PUBLICLY state what you had stated, if this was told to me via private message then maybe I would consider the extra help, it wouldn't hurt (within restrictions) and I get you want to offer your help to us I do appreciate that. But do it privately, you don't need to publicly state this, also we don't need like 6,000 groups for stupid stuff. All we need (and what we have) are the donor ranks, default, owner ranks and a member, literally all we need tbh.

17 hours ago, Lil' Poof said:

Well I went to /spawn

and it works

2016-12-28_16.07.56.png

You can pretty much break everything in the hubs

This has been fixed thanks poof, just a little something I overlooked due to third party builders

7 hours ago, Imasin said:

What are you talking about? We have groups, the only thing I haven't gotten to make were kits for each respective group, the hub world DOES NOT HAVE GROUPS on purpose due to the fact that it's just that, a hub, a general spawning location where you choose a world. Hence the grouped player would not carry over regardless. And honestly it's the same exact thing that jeff did, I find it VERY disrespectful to PUBLICLY state what you had stated, if this was told to me via private message then maybe I would consider the extra help, it wouldn't hurt (within restrictions) and I get you want to offer your help to us I do appreciate that. But do it privately, you don't need to publicly state this, also we don't need like 6,000 groups for stupid stuff. All we need (and what we have) are the donor ranks, default, owner ranks and a member, literally all we need tbh.

I don't see what was so bad about this. I didn't mean anything by it, just was trying to help. Also  - who said anything about creating 6,000? Im sorry I put this in a public harm, didn't think it would be found "very disrespectful". I mean, if you want the help take it, if you don't want the help don't take it. Not my problem, just trying to save you some headaches.