• Announcements

• kanalumaddela

Welcome   11/15/2016

Welcome to our community! While we are primarily a Garry's Mod community. We have expanded our servers to other areas and are welcome to new ideas and players. After registering with us, feel free to apply and become a part of our family! https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/2/hearthigen-member-application/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NerdFTW

Ranks

6 posts in this topic

I recently acquired the Trusted rank on GMod Jailbreak, does that rank go to other servers too? I applied for member but it didn't pick a specific server so I was wondering if the rank is shared between all servers. E.g if im trusted on jailbreak will I be trusted on TTT?

On 1/3/2017 at 6:18 PM, NerdFTW said:

I recently acquired the Trusted rank on GMod Jailbreak, does that rank go to other servers too? I applied for member but it didn't pick a specific server so I was wondering if the rank is shared between all servers. E.g if im trusted on jailbreak will I be trusted on TTT?

You would be registered on TTT; there is no trusted on TTT as of yet, and I doubt there ever will be. But yes, member is global across servers, as far as that goes.