• Announcements

• kanalumaddela

Welcome   11/15/2016

Welcome to our community! While we are primarily a Garry's Mod community. We have expanded our servers to other areas and are welcome to new ideas and players. After registering with us, feel free to apply and become a part of our family! https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/2/hearthigen-member-application/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moon

release
Rust Server Release

18 posts in this topic

Hearthigen's own Rust server is now up and running for the community and friends to use!

You can find it under the "Modded" servers by simply searching for "Hearthigen". Or with our ip @ rust.hearthigen.com

3x Resource Gather | Bi-Weekly wipes (Starting Today 2017/1/9) | 1/8th Crafting times (And alot more!).

As always, we're open to suggestions and don't forget to report ANY issues/exploits and such.

There's some stuff still left to do and I'll be working with those today. Please don't hesitate on joining.

-

-What is Rust?-

Spoiler

Anyone add me to play rust together, I got like 400+ hours on it. Steam is linked to my profile. Hope to see you all there sometime!

4 hours ago, Lethal Bacon said:

Not fair! I was deciding if I bought ARK, H1Z1 or DayZ.

Now I have to include Rust on that list!!

H1!

On 1/9/2017 at 4:14 PM, Lethal Bacon said:

I'm still not sure. Probably not DayZ, I'm now now sure about Rust, but I'm between H1 and Ark. You should watch a gameplay of it. It rocks!

Thank you for helping me

Definitely ark.

When my rust updates I'll play

On 1/9/2017 at 8:28 AM, Lethal Bacon said:

Not fair! I was deciding if I bought ARK, H1Z1 or DayZ.

Now I have to include Rust on that list!!

Ark developers are lazy, H1Z1 rip off of day Z,  DayZ Is fun , Rust is more fun.