Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ceol

Important
Voting

0 posts in this topic

Being a staff member on the server is one thing, but to be active on the forums is another thing. For example, people are impatient when they wait a very long time for applications. It should be mandatory as a staff member, to show that they are active on our forums. we could have so many things.

[QUOTE="kanalumaddela, post: 9324, member: 8"]Really? A thread to tell people to vote on applications? Yeah we get, people aren't voting on apps. Some people have other things to focus on while others just don't care. Staff should be active everywhere, but it hard to keep track of everything that's going on.[/QUOTE] I get it if people are busy in real life, but I see some staff who are always on in game, just never on the forums

[QUOTE="kanalumaddela, post: 9328, member: 8"]Higher tier staff have more responsibilities and thus more work to do in other areas. Lower and middle tier staff don't have as much/anything to do, so they should focus their attention to apps.[/QUOTE] I originally meant to say moderators and officers, along with the admins because I can respect the higher tier staff.

I personally look at the server and services and member apps daily, and usually more than once, but I do agree that we need many more lower tier staff looking at member apps, for example my forums officer app has been up for 10 days tomorrow, and only has 5 people who have rated on it.