Heliuxen

Important
#1 Jailbreak on GameTracker

22 posts in this topic

Hearthigen,

Congratulations on becoming the #1 Jailbreak server on Gametracker. Although this honestly wasn't the goal, I am proud of you all nonetheless. It is an honor to be with you all and to enjoy the excitement of which this will hopefully bring you all.

[uSERGROUP=48]@Jailbreak Certified[/uSERGROUP]

Excellent job, everyone.

7b5fcc71b2e8ad0220fbb483e8a11405.png

Consider this a gift since Exo had to switch hosts. We will be back to challenge you for that top spot again but enjoy this while you can. When we do come back up, let's have a good clean battle at the top. See you there :D

2 people like this

Consider this a gift since Exo had to switch hosts. We will be back to challenge you for that top spot again but enjoy this while you can. When we do come back up, let's have a good clean battle at the top. See you there :D

A "gift" lol.

For real now, we were only 4 ranks away from becoming number 1 before you guys switched, so the outcome would've been the same ip switch or not, it just goes on to show how quality shines over quantity.

The only actual thing this is our own reward for becoming the best JB Community in only 2 months, you saying a "gift" its actually offensive, but gg.

Thanks for playing.

2 people like this

I meant no disrespect when I posted it, but from what I'm seeing in your post, you feel as if you were always going to get the number 1 spot from the beginning. No one can ever see that coming to be honest. Like I stated, we want a good clean fight for the top. You fought your way up as far as you got, but don't expect that we lost the fight because we had to switch due to some issues we were having. I respect your community don't get me wrong. The battle for the top will continue as it always does with any server.

1 person likes this

Was there a "battle" at all? I didn't noticed. The only thing there was is simple, a new community rising at an amazing rate that in just two simple months became the number one JB server over all the others that exists, not only exo. And you're correct, I felt that we were going to become number one since the beggining just from seeing the grow of our community in the first month, and guess what happened? Eitherway, sooner or later we would've became number one anyway and there's no denying it.

And I'd appreciate it if you stopped mentioning exo on stuff like this as we don't have any relationship with them anymore, other than platonic ones between members.

For there not being a war, those look like fighting words. ;_;

Reality can be tough, learn how to deal with it.

And for you guys who're only here to complain, remember I talk about all the JB servers. Let's get real here.

In all honesty, it really doesn't matter at the end of the day. So what if there numbers were falling? Oh well. I would hope they are not so vain that they find anger in the fact they are not #1, just as we are not to be so vain that if we were to lose our position, to ANY community, it is not a travesty. GameTracker's usefulness isn't to compare dick size, however, I see a lot now-a-days that it is. I made this post out of a thanks to everyone that plays.

I can see the insults on both sides, both sides responses were uncalled for. However, I won't play the game of "who started it," Both sides need to let it go and grow up. Who gives a fuck?

It's a video game. If our e-peen's are this fucking small that we fight over "who is #1" then there is some serious issues. I don't give a fuck what rank we are. The post was made JUST for the work ethic, the fact that the PLAYERS are the reason we are #1. No one person here made it happen, as a collective, it happened.

We should be thankful that we have the opportunity to even participate in gaming, period.

Was there a "battle" at all? I didn't noticed. The only thing there was is simple, a new community rising at an amazing rate that in just two simple months became the number one JB server over all the others that exists, not only exo. And you're correct, I felt that we were going to become number one since the beggining just from seeing the grow of our community in the first month, and guess what happened? Eitherway, sooner or later we would've became number one anyway and there's no denying it.

And I'd appreciate it if you stopped mentioning exo on stuff like this as we don't have any relationship with them anymore, other than platonic ones between members.

There IS a relationship between the community's regardless if it's openly stated or not. Many members here did come from exoterra And members from both community's play on each others servers.

Xtreme statement was simply stating a friendly competition between the two and quite frankly your response was much more rude the his was. Stating that it goes to show quality over quantity was a shitty thing to say.

It is cool that you guys are number 1 and we wouldn't want anyone else to fight for that title with. We have held the number 1 title for quite sometime and that must show something especially since we only lost it due to a ip switch.

@Heliuxen correct me if I am wrong but quite frankly we should still show equal respect among communitys.

There IS a relationship between the community's regardless if it's openly stated or not. Many members here did come from exoterra And members from both community's play on each others servers.

Xtreme statement was simply stating a friendly competition between the two and quite frankly your response was much more rude the his was. Stating that it goes to show quality over quantity was a shitty thing to say.

It is cool that you guys are number 1 and we wouldn't want anyone else to fight for that title with. We have held the number 1 title for quite sometime and that must show something especially since we only lost it due to a ip switch.

@Heliuxen correct me if I am wrong but quite frankly we should still show equal respect among communitys.

The problem with your post is this, in the eyes of others, at least:

It's because everyone is "predicting" what would / could have happened that this issue began with. If we really want to go into statistics, I can pull up the stats and predict based on the curve and # of players between the two time periods of before the IP switch and not whether or not we would have passed.

But does it really fucking matter?

The arrogance needs to get dropped on both sides, it's ridiculous.

Again with the cries, I'll address each of your statements one by one, okay?

Redundancy, because I've already stated this, there's no official relationship, other than platonic between members.

Xtreme's post saying that it was a "gift" from you guys that we are number one is disrespectful, He was obviously stating that without the ip change (so called "gift") we wouldn't have been #1. And about my comment, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, correct?

Read above, and if you had kept track of the GameTracker page we were only 4 ranks away from becoming number one before the IP change, so you should really start thinking that if it was really "just" for the ip change.

This will be my last reply about this topic on this thread, any other replies from the other party will be replied to on a private conversation.

Thanks for playing.