• Announcements

• kanalumaddela

Welcome   11/15/2016

Welcome to our community! While we are primarily a Garry's Mod community. We have expanded our servers to other areas and are welcome to new ideas and players. After registering with us, feel free to apply and become a part of our family! https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/2/hearthigen-member-application/
    • Archthious

PoliceRP Beta Apps (Open)   02/20/2017

PoliceRP Beta Tester Applications are now up, Feel free to apply for them though this link https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/69/policerp-beta-tester-application/ Keep in mind you need to at least be an HGEN Member+ to apply for it, If you're not I suggest you apply for that.
SP4TRA

Discussion
Explanation?

19 posts in this topic

Um, ok so in the JB server I was tempbanned for 2 days for RDM and leaving? When did I RDM? I RDM'd once by accident yesterday, apologized and was properly slain. And then I played and had an arguement and left because I got salty. I didn't RDM anyone. If I did I'd like to know who and what happened. I'm a bit confused. I don't give af about the ban. I just want to have a full explanation on who it happened to and where and etc. I'm just a bit confused on it. So an explanation would be great ;)! -SP4TRA

[QUOTE="SP4TRA, post: 10857, member: 413"]Um, ok so in the JB server I was tempbanned for 2 days for RDM and leaving? When did I RDM? I RDM'd once by accident yesterday, apologized and was properly slain. And then I played and had an arguement and left because I got salty. I didn't RDM anyone. If I did I'd like to know who and what happened. I'm a bit confused. I don't give af about the ban. I just want to have a full explanation on who it happened to and where and etc. I'm just a bit confused on it. So an explanation would be great ;)![/QUOTE] If you were already punished, then said staff member should not have banned you in the first place.

Well someone told me that this person rdm and left (a staff member, forgot who) and so i said its a 2 day ban and ban you for rdming and leave. If you were slain for it then why would they say you left for it? I think that person and me did a mistake and i don't really mind unbanning you.

[QUOTE="FIRE, post: 10884, member: 273"]no he rdmed and got slayed and then he got mad and argued and left and someone banned him i was confussied too[/QUOTE] Exactly, fire has the exact story. I was slain for it. I got mad at Redneck because he was making me a bit salty right? I didn't want to cause a bigger scene than what already had happened so I left. The RDM was already done and over with. I left because I didn't want to ruin my day because of one arguement.

[QUOTE="SP4TRA, post: 10885, member: 413"]Exactly, fire has the exact story. I was slain for it. I got mad at Redneck because he was making me a bit salty right? I didn't want to cause a bigger scene than what already had happened so I left. The RDM was already done and over with. I left because I didn't want to ruin my day because of one arguement.[/QUOTE] O.o wait a second. Fire you were taking care of the report on S4 and told me that he left, why didn't you told me that he was already slain but told me he rdm and left? Welp like i said before it was a mistake i don't mind you being unban from it.

[QUOTE="FIRE, post: 10892, member: 273"]i must of copied wrong steam id i ment jack golf id sorry. QQ[/QUOTE] XD You didn't copy or paste anything, you just told me he rdm and left so i ban him lol.

[QUOTE="Lykkos, post: 10941, member: 143"]I wasn't on at the time (or if I was I wasn't paying attention to what was happening)[/QUOTE] Actually yeah you were on. You were warden teaching us the ways of MC lets plays lol. Well I think my ban is over anyways so if this post could be locked that'd be great ;)! Thanks for the responses.