0 posts in this topic

ok arround 11pm est i went afk on team speak ok great i just come back now 4:10 AM est and i find that someone had revoked my talk power and put me in afk why was this done ? i have push to talk on and my comp doesnt have a built in mic i DO NOT FIND THIS FUNNY

I feel you are taking this a bit out of hand. You simply got moved. In AFK fireplace, you cant talk anyways. Your talk power was not revoked from what im seeing because there would be a crossed out mic next to your groups. You just had to click the mic with a check in it in the top left.

[QUOTE="FatesDeath, post: 11336, member: 322"]ok is it possable someone had muted my mic cause i dont mute my mic rather just mute my sound plus when you mute your own mic it puts an X not a circle[/QUOTE] Something happened to your mic where they did not see it connected and it went dead. This happens to my mic if you unplug it. No one moved you or nothing. Maybe your mic cut out or something. All you had to do was either relog into Teamspeak or press the mic button with the check on the top. This is really not a situation to freak out about.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FFS im soo dumb i had no clue it could do that i jumped the gun............= meaning i shot the "guy" without thinking about it kolor explained on ts to me what happened im sorry if anyone got offended none intended just nobody was on to explain it and i had no clue what had happend can delete post if needed =p