Introducing... The Integration Department
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the Integration Department?
Hearthigen is more polarized than ever, currently in the midst of a civil war with a bubble of elders at the top popping. It is time to unite and empower the world to pursue their creative endeavors.
2. What do you mean by bubble of elders?
Many people join Hearthigen, play Jailbreak and have fun, then are left with no more content and join the stewy slush known as being an elder, where you sit on your front porch with a shotgun reminiscing about the good ole days and moving on to proper titles that aren't Garry's Mod.
3. That's kind of alright though, right?
Kind of! There are 2 schools of thought... anarchy and order. We need to find a middle ground.
4. And that middle ground is...?
The Integration Department!
5. Which is...?
A way for people who have received a ban to receive an unban through the only way we know how, gaming.
6. That's crazy. You're crazy.
Yes and sort of, we need to bring people fragmented to different Discords back into Teamspeak through love, incentive, dudebro, and grace (grace meaning that we operate knowing full well a community member can walk away at anytime).
7. Give an example.
Inferno gets banned, everyone loves Inferno, he appeals for an unban and is soft-denied, meaning he has a chance at integrating back into the community by gaming with a member of The Integration Department.
8. So the banned person just... plays Garry's Mod, CS:GO, League of Legends, Brawlhalla, Battlerite, Radical Heights, or just whatever strikes both the people's fancy?
Yea! And the member of The Integration Department decides when he's ready to be unbanned.
9. That's lit, this is the littest idea of all time. I want to join.
You're lit. To join you'll need to convince @Heliuxen that this department exists, then you'll need to interview with him on why you're the perfect candidate. All banned members that are integrated need an Integration Report written up for scrutiny, all members of The Integration Department are bound by honor and gaming.
10. I really want to ask a tenth question because it's a nice rounded number. I guess it's cool that you go on a gaming-date with banned people it sounds more personal than just giving them time.
I'll give you a well rounded 10th answer, like that one blue chick from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!